We are looking for an accounting associate to assist in preparing financial reports and bookkeeping.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financials for the agency and its related companies.
- Maintain relationships with bank, accounting advisors, and outside legal.
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Audit payroll and W-2’s for accuracy prior to submission and ensure compliance with applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Process, record and pay invoices, bills and other transactions.
- Assist with external financial and 401k audits.
- Fixed asset management.
- Assist in complying with sales tax requirements in multiple states.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Five years of relevant work experience, including payroll processing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver quality work under strict timelines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
This is a Monday-Friday position, onsite in our Cedar Falls, Iowa office.
Mudd Advertising’s™ Mission
Mudd Advertising is inspired to help our customers succeed by providing innovative turn-key marketing solutions where success is not only measured through business growth, but through establishing lifelong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
We pledge to exceed expectations by creatively developing and delivering results-oriented advertising and marketing strategies through innovation, integrity, hard work, and a passion for quality customer service.
Loyalty, passion, focus, cooperation and communication