TargetClick is looking for new Digital Account Executives! These people will be responsible for developing the best mix of digital (and traditional) media channels to deliver an advertising message a client’s target audience. This includes selling online marketing services like search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media management, content marketing etc. via phone sales and in-person pitches when appropriate. Never sold digital before? Don’t worry, we can teach you. We do appreciate you doing a little research before you come in for an interview, though.
Brush up on your knowledge by reviewing this page.
Essential Job Duties
– Develop assigned territory through prospecting and cold calling by speaking with at least 30 prospects per day. This generally requires up to 80 calls per day.
– Form a relationship with client and sell ongoing digital services.
- Plan, coordinate and direct digital advertising campaigns for clients
- Work with client to determine advertising requirements and budget goals
- Lead development of campaign ideas and creative themes
- Monitor and manage the status of all work in production
- Maintain regular communication with client on implementation and success of each campaign
– Cross-sell other company services to automotive clients including direct mail, multimedia production and point of sale materials
– Adhere to procedure for fulfillment of sales
– Demonstrative positive attitude and willingness to learn
– Meet and exceed stated revenue projections
– Develop long term relationships with clients of the agency and build referral network
– Support company’s sales strategy to develop ongoing forms of revenue
– Develop growth of department through teamwork and leadership, as related to the client
Knowledge, Skills and abilities required
– Maintain accurate and detailed records
– Proficiently operate computer, printer and telephone
– Interactive and exchange information with co-workers, clients and vendors in a professional manner
– Communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
– Attend work regularly at the designated time
– Work under strict time constraints
– Work independently and in consultation with team leaders and other managers
– Follow set sales policies and procedures
– Demonstrate strong customer service skills
– 401(K) Match
– Safe Harbor Profit Sharing
– Bragging rights about working with an awesome group of people
– Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Account Executive” as the subject.
We can’t wait to hear from you!